19 Castle St, Reading RG1 7SB, UK.
About Anne Chesher
Anne gained a First Class BSc (Hons) degree in acupuncture after three and a half years of study at the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine (CICM) in Reading, which is affiliated to Kingston University.
- is a licensed acupuncture practitioner
- is registered with Reading Borough Council and South Oxfordshire District Council and abides by their bye-laws for the practice of acupuncture
- is a full member of the British Acupuncture Council
- abides by the British Acupuncture Council’s Code of Safe Practice and Code of Professional Conduct
- is covered by full Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance
- updates her skills and knowledge through regular CPD (Continuing Professional Development) courses
- is a Zita West Network for Reproductive Health affiliated acupuncturist.