Clear all

Ideas on how to increase clientelle

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@sweetpea21)

New posting,Need some ideas please!!![:@]
Qualified Holistic massage therapist-Little money at present could do with some suggestions as to how can increase client base.
Have started up in my adverts a monthly special offer been careful about wording trying to aim more towards ladies.
I work from home as caring for spouse aswell-already use gum tree/viva street/holistic community/massage therapy ads.
did some mail drops in local area no response as yet from them !!!
Help feel like giving up but want to persevere............

Health and fitness:eek:

6 Replies
yogajoga
(@yogajoga)
Honorable Member

RE: Ideas on how to increase clientelle

Hi there

How many leaflets did you drop - I've been told that uptake is usually 3%.

Good luck
Mel

(@mt2be)
Eminent Member

Hi sweetpea!

Have you signed up to your insurer's website? I'm insured by Embody ([link= http://www.embodyforyou.com/#code ]http://www.embodyforyou.com/#code[/link]) and if you register with them, you increase your exposure to people who want qualified, insured therapists.

You may also want to consider talking to your local GP's and salons (that don't offer massage) and ask if you can pin a flyer on the notice board. It could work to your advantage if you offer the owner/s a free massage voucher which they can redeem themselves or give to a client as a perk.

Good luck!

((E))

Topic starter
(@sweetpea21)

Hi,dropped about 80 leaflets run out of ink at moment so cant do more at present.thanks for asking.
health anf fitness

Topic starter
(@sweetpea21)

Hi,I thanks i belong to fht now just joined and already have details no there site ,i also belong to mitgb and gcmt still at moment.havnt tried gp surgeries yet but do have already a prof advert in a local gp surgery on the appointment cards.
need more help anyone else any ideas.

health and fitness

(@b-holistic)
Trusted Member

Hi,

When I first started out I did about 500 leaflets and got 3 people, since then I have probably done about 1000 approx, I havent had any more clients from leaflet drops. But I will do more because 2 of those 3 clients still visit on a regular basis one has a treatment every 2 weeks and they have also recommended people. So I think you should definatly do more leaflet drops.

Is there any gyms or fitness centres in your area, you could ask if you can put some leaflets on their notice boards and also local community centres. I also speak to anyone I meet and tell them what I do, I remind my friends that they should have a treatment and also tell them about gift vouchers and ask them to tell their friends and family. I think word of mouth is the best form of advertising.

I havent spent a lot of money on advertising, It takes time to build up a client base so hang in there.

Hope this helps and good luck

B Holistic

Topic starter
(@sweetpea21)

Hi thankyou,will look at what you said and se which will do,thanks very much.
health and fitness

Share: