Anyone else feel am...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone else feel amazing energy shifts in doing trance work?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
KevB
 KevB
Topic starter
(@kevb)
Trusted Member

Hi, just recently qualified as a hypnotherapist. I really love working with trance, what a powerful medium. Anyone else actually feel part of the person they are working with during the session. I get all sorts of visual distortions, often peoples faces disappear and I often see energy while doing this work. I usually go deeply into trance myself too. I'm often astounded at the affect it has on people, they often are really out of it post trance.

I have done Quantum Touch for some time now. I do naturally find myself going to that place during a hypnotherapy session. I've been getting great results.

1 Reply
Tashanie
(@tashanie)
Noble Member

Hi, just recently qualified as a hypnotherapist. I really love working with trance, what a powerful medium. Anyone else actually feel part of the person they are working with during the session. I get all sorts of visual distortions, often peoples faces disappear and I often see energy while doing this work. I usually go deeply into trance myself too. I'm often astounded at the affect it has on people, they often are really out of it post trance.

I have done Quantum Touch for some time now. I do naturally find myself going to that place during a hypnotherapy session. I've been getting great results.

I don't go into trance myself when using hypnotherapy on others. i would be too worried that I might miss a signal of distress

Share: