where to buy items?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@jay_1611053279)
Estimable Member

Hi

Do you think it is best to buy items to be used for feng shui in shops so that you can feel the energy before you purchase it (& obviously see the quality!), or do you think buying online is just as good. If so, does anyone have any good recommendations please, as there are loads out there.

Thanks

~jay~

4 Replies
(@salubre)
Estimable Member

Hi there-
I've bought online from and have been happy with the quality and service.

Topic starter
(@jay_1611053279)
Estimable Member

Interesting!! That's the last website that i looked at!

Thanks 🙂

~jay~
x

enchantedhands
(@enchantedhands)
Noble Member

Hiya Jay,

Just thinking of generally buying feng shui items or crystals etc. With people's energy around the shops, the seller on internet etc, you would cleanse your items either by intentReikietc of any negatives before using.

I have purchased pendulums, crystals, statues, cards etc from net and once I have "cleansed" them I have had no problems. I understand your point of viewingseeing the item before purchase but personally anything I am interested in purcashing I cannot see in any shop here so if I want it I buy it on line!

Off now to have a look at website that Amorillum posted!!

Love & blessings,

Rachel

(@fleur)
Illustrious Member

I think you can buy either. I don't necessarily buy oriental items for FS purposes, but have recently bought a wonderful Bamboo plant for the garden, and I put other pieces inside and outside that i like.

example. In my marriage area in the lounge I am going to put a picture of a male and female pheasant.

On a day out OH and I picked it. It was a £2.50 card in the gift shop in a waterfowl park we visited. i am putting it in a nice recycled frame. Whether it improves romance or shall wait to see...and if it does will not be telling;)

Share: