Supplements For Pmt...

Notifications
Clear all

Supplements For Pmt And Cravings

Bambi
Topic starter
(@bambi)
Eminent Member

Hi there, Can anyone recommend any vitamins or supplements etc that may help with my PMT??
Its never physical, all emotional. Lasts for about two weeks when I feel like I'm going crazy, feel like my head is in a spin and sometimes very depressed. I dont want to take anti-depressants but desperately want something that will help.
Much love, Bambi x x

7 Replies
gilliebean
(@gilliebean)
Honorable Member

Hi Bambi
A very simple remedy for PMT is drink a daily glass of semi-skimmed or skimmed milk .

I also found that Primrose Oil was a great help.

The best way to beat cravings is by using EFT. see where you can unload a free manual that teaches you how to do it. Its very quick and easy to use and works on most things especially cravings. Come to think of it, it should work on PMT. Response time is very quick as well.

Topic starter
(@bambi)
Eminent Member

Hi there, thanks for the tips! I do drink semi skimmed milk and do take evening primrose oil but still suffer Im afraid. I will have a look at the EFT though!!
Thanks again gilliebean. love Bambi

TheNutritionist
(@thenutritionist)
Eminent Member

Hi

I recommend a supplement called PLUS for anyone suffering from PMT/menopausal symptoms. It's a herbal blend made from plant hormones.

Katie

Patchouli
(@patchouli)
Noble Member

Hi there, Can anyone recommend any vitamins or supplements etc that may help with my PMT??
Its never physical, all emotional. Lasts for about two weeks when I feel like I'm going crazy, feel like my head is in a spin and sometimes very depressed. I dont want to take anti-depressants but desperately want something that will help.
Much love, Bambi x x

Before you take any supplements you should look very, very carefully at your diet.

What is your intake of caffeinated drinks e.g. tea, coffee, cocoa, carbonated drinks (especially coke)

Do you eat much sugar?

How much processed food do you eat? Do you eat a lot of confectionary

Do you eat oily fish? Do you eat much in vegetables, espec green leafy?

Always address diet before you start to take supplements.

Patchouli

Topic starter
(@bambi)
Eminent Member

Thank you Patchouli. Since posting my thread I've booked an appointment with a diet and nutritionist as I am also experiencing problems with my digestive system. Im really looking forward to it! Bambi x

calmintentions
(@calmintentions)
Honorable Member

Good for you. From the sounds of it, you're probably not absorbing your food properly in the first place, hence your emotional problems. In the meantime, you could help you digestive system to heal by adding just 30 ml of pure aloe vera juice to your diet. This is immensely healing. If you do, take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
Hope you get yourself sorted out soon.

Bambi
Topic starter
(@bambi)
Eminent Member

I will certainly give it a go!

Share: