7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Rose
 Rose
Topic starter
(@rose)
Reputable Member

Can anybody recommend a good sports bra that will give me lots of support when I am running.

Thank you

6 Replies
(@celtia)
Noble Member

Hi Rose

I use Sportjock. I have always had (ahem) big things in front of me - but these keep me well strapped down.

(@sarah7)
Reputable Member

I've always used Shock Absorber. They support well, I'm a 34D and run a lot and the bras last quite a few years retaining their supportiveness.

But don't go buying them from a shop, they cost the earth. I aways get mine from ebay for a fraction of the price.

(@lilypie)
Trusted Member

Hi

Check out a website called lessbounce.com. They have brilliant sports bra's and they defo live up to their name.

yogajoga
(@yogajoga)
Honorable Member

I used Shock Absorber - the highest support possible - even though I have medium size breasts. It doesn't look particularly nice but does an excellent job. Do remember to make sure the bra is very tight on you - almost feeling restricting. Make sure it's the right size for you. If you'd had a professional bra fitting you'll know your right size - if not I suggest you have one done. I ran for YEARS with a bra which was too big and too loose for me.

(@lavandula)
Honorable Member

I use shock absorber. Mine is more of a top with the sports bra built in - very comfortable and supportive. I think I got mine from Debenhams.

(@raavn111)

You can search over internet there are lots of sites available on which you can easily find best bra for yourself

Share: